Sunday, January 25, 2009

This One is for Ashley

After much pressure and influence from my besties (the girls I live with) I have decided to start blogging.  Last semester I was studying abroad in Central America and I tried to keep a regular blog about my experiences, but that proved unsuccessful and I only blogged a handful of times in four months.  Needless to say, I am now starting this new blog.  But what will I blog about?  I don’t really know yet… but probably everything from my hiking treks to what I am studying in my classes.  Let’s see if I can be cool like my other house mates/ former house mates and blog on a regular basis…

To start things off, here are a few pictures from two weeks ago when I went hiking on Mailbox Peak with my favorite adventure buddy, dad, and Diva (my dog)   


3 comments:

  1. This is perfect.
    I love it, the title, and mostly you.
    Can I make you a special title bar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!!! Mwwah hahaha! Join Us! My favorite part = girl with the magic shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really exciting.

    ReplyDelete